CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

perubahan.

he is changing. from good to be better.


he has his aim, being a better person than anyone in a good community, I know.
I 'see' it from deep inside his heart.

he posted useful info in his blog and will keep posting it, I believe in him.

he tried to persuade people in his surrounding to learn more,
to dig deeply the erudition of the only true realigion in this world that worship Allah (Islam).

I hope he will maintain his manner now and keep posting a good ones, my BROTHER.

now I have to say that I had already lost to you, but I will not losing it twice. I hope you also feels the same, never lose to someone like me. now I like you more than before=)

2 comments:

f.a.i said...

God's love letters is the best balm

May Allah bless;

ali said...

yeah true. jazakallah khairan ya pondok kite. =)